Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stand Up and Fight Against Cancer

October is the month for Cancer Awareness –

 I’m a daughter of Breast Cancer Victim. And, it’s not easy when the person you loved most having it. My experienced and the others would probably nearly the same.

I was starting making a blog just few days ago, so as a starter I applied the random blogging. I don’t know what to blog and what to focus on. Upon searching what to blog in the net, I end up on the site of  www.standuptocancer.org . I register myself and receives some updates and latest discovery in the field of cancer. In that, I decided that I’ll make another blog and focus solely about cancer and I’m hoping I can share more.

One of my dream or part of my wish list is to be a volunteer and sponsor a cancer victim, you asked why? Because money in cancer victim is needed and I don’t want that person to mind on where to get money coz it will just give stress...( I experienced that)... i’m so glad when my mom needs something, the people who are concerns to my mom came and shared their blessings to us. God is so good.

On the coming days’ ill share to you the latest about cancer, the foods that are right for our body, the local cancer group near in your place and more. Please share your ideas and thoughts trough comment and ill surely respond you ASAP.

Cancer can be prevented. Listen to our body, because our body will tell us what is happening inside.

Have a nice day and happy reading...

Be happy and enjoy life by inspiring others...

No comments:

Post a Comment